My pick in Bold.
25. Liberty @ Kent State — Looking forward to seeing Turner Gill in his second year at the helm of the Flames. Go Flames.
24. FL-Atlantic @ Miami, FL — Looking Forward to seeing Carl Pelini in his second year at the helm of the Owls. Go Owls.
23. Colorado vs Colorado State — season opening rivalries are always nice, even if both teams stink. Go Rams.
22. Texas Tech @ SMU
21. Washington State @ Auburn — Battle of the Big Time Bottom Feeders, the worst of the best.
20. Kentucky vs Western Kentucky
19. Miami, OH @ Marshall
18. Nevada @ UCLA
17. BYU @ Virginia
16. Wyoming @ Nebraska — Not that compelling of a game but, its MY Huskers!!
15. Florida State @ Pittsburgh — Monday Night Football and Welcome to the ACC!!
14. Ole Miss @ Vanderbilt — This is a game that could mean bowl eligibility for either one of these teams.
13. Utah State @ Utah
12. N. Carolina @ S. Carolina — The FIRST game of the season.
11. Rutgers @ Fresno State — a pair of 9-4 teams from a year ago both hoping to improve.
10. N. Illinois @ Iowa — The Huskies were a single point from a 13-0 season.
9. Ohio @ Louisville — Louisville should be a big favorite, but then again, so was Penn State last year. Go Bobcats.
8. Northwestern @ California — The B1G did not fare well against the PAC12 last year. A B1Ger story line starts here.
7. Mississippi State vs Oklahoma State — I don’t think it will be that close.
6. LSU vs TCU — TCU has gotten some preseason hype and sported the Big XII’s best defense last year. But I think they are pretenders. Not a lot of scoring here though.
5. Purdue @ Cincinnati
4. Alabama vs Virginia Tech
3. Penn State vs Syracuse
2. Boise State @ Washington
1. Georgia @ Clemson — Aaron Murray. Tahj Boyd. Nuff Said. Go Dawgs!!